I guess this question is directed at Paul DuBois, I know he hangs out on this list: Is there, or are you planning on putting out, a shortened version of MySQL for people who are "upgrading" from your last book? i.e. I very much want to know the differences between the older and newer versions of the database, and I'd like to see what you've added to your new book, but I don't really need all the intro stuff all over again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Lisi