Hi,
I am Revati, graduate student from University of Texas
at Dallas. I want to use mysql for learning puopose,
so I have downloaded mysql-3.23.55-win.zip file.
While I unziping it using winzip, it gives meaage of
INSTALL NOW. After I click install it gives me
following error:

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
.... Chose CLOSE to terminate the application.

Plase help me to install mysql on my windows 2k pc.
About the Pc operating system, I had windows 98, but I
upgrated it to windoes 2k.

Thanks.

=====
Revati Ingale & Ashutosh Joharapurkar