Dear Friends

First thanx for all of to ans me  but
I feel that i put the question in wrong way.
Actually i created 5  databases other than default one that is mysql and test
I created the 5 different database for my client and i want to resitrct them for
particulary size limt.
So is this possible?
Can anybody guide me regarding this?
Thanx in advance.

 Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 02:35:18PM -0600, Jeff Kilpatrick wrote:
> It's also interesting to note that it's possible to split innodb data
> between multiple files to have databases larger than the OS's max file
> size.

The theoritical maximum table size for the various storage engines is:

BDB : 32 TB
InnoDB: 64 TB
MyISAM: 8 x 10^6 TB

With BDB and InnoDB, you can actually have a maximum table size of 256
TB - however, you have to increase the page size when MySQL is
compiled.

Cheers!
--zak