Hi,

I did post a request for help earlier today, on how to select rows from two tables based on missing information in a third. I have now come some way on my own. I have two different queries that together does what I want. But I don't know how to combine them to one. Would appreciate any help.

The two queries:

SELECT  un_article.a_id
FROM
        un_article
LEFT JOIN
        un_article_writer
USING
        (a_id)
WHERE
        un_article_writer.a_id is NULL

SELECT un_article.a_desc, un_article.a_id, un_article.a_header, un_section.s_name FROM un_article, un_section
WHERE un_section.s_id = un_article.a_section AND un_article.a_deadline = '0000-00-00' AND un_article.a_issue = '0000-00-00' ORDER BY un_section.s_name ASC, un_article.a_header ASC

How are they combined to one?

--
anders thoresson