2003年 7月 1日 火曜日 04:11、David Brodbeck さんは書きました:

Keith, do you mean f.e an incremental or full backup method or did I
misunderstand this ?

> I'd agree.  Disk is cheap.

 David, I agree that disks are cheap, but I dont believe that this can be a
solution to the original question. The hardisk itself is just the media where
the data is stored - with a smaller or bigger capacity limit.

Best regards

--
---
Valentin Nils