Hi Need emergency help:
     I am doing some project use the MySQL to store the video file.
The format of video is either avi or mpg. However I can not successfully insert the
video file into the cooresponding field of a table by using the "LOAD_FILE" function.
Does anyone know how to store video into MySQL database server ? Please help me,
thank you in advance. The following is my table and SQL code.

CREATE TABLE GAME  (
       GAME_ID               INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
       GAME_NAME        VARCHAR (20),
       VIDEO                   LONGBLOB
);

INSERT INTO GAME GAME_ID, GAME_NAME, VIDEO VALUES(2, 'Termonator2',
LOAD_FILE("/tmp/tm.mpg");

My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steven Wu