From: D. K. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 July 2003 08:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <no subject>

Hello List;
I am developing a php-mysql application for my term project at school and
this is where i seem to not going any further. I  need  to display alll
tables that are holding records,  so the user can make detailed selection
over these tables.Since this is a student-grade database, there are tables
for classes that have not been entered any grades yet. At that point  i need
to determine if a table is empty and avoid displaying it as a selection
choice. Is there a way to do it,to check for an empty set?
Thanks in advance.
Devrim