On Wednesday 06 August 2003 11:50 am, Andy Smith wrote:
> > There is one more thing I can think of to check...
> > Can you send me a copy of the
> > "master.info" file. I've had to manually change it before after changing
> > the master in the my.cnf file. I found out later that you could do
> > "CHANGE MASTER TO"
>
> I assume you mean from the slave.  This is a newly set up slave
> specifically for this purpose, so all I did was use CHANGE MASTER..
> myself.
>
> $ cat mysql/master.info
> angora-bin.001
> 20102800
> 127.0.0.1
> repl
> removed
> 3306
> 60
>
> Looks fine to me. :(

Looks fine to me as well....
Are you still getting the 1200 error when you try
SLAVE START ?

--
Walter Anthony
System Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this email may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual noted
above. If you are not the intended recipient or employee or agent of the
entity listed above, you are hereby notified that any reading, disclosure,
distribution, or copying of this email communication in any way, or the
taking of any action in relation to this communication, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender and contact our Privacy Officer at (800)  782-5150 ext:
1601. If you were not the intended recipient, please delete it from your
files. Thank you for your compliance.