From: Mark Swanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 September 2003 01:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [q] can I start MySQL in READONLY mode?

Hello,

I have a situation where I'd like to do some debugging against a MySQL
database that's setup so I couldn't modify it (select only). I did some
google searching and searched mysql.com but didn't find much on "readonly".
Is this possible?

I already know I can just backup/restore the datafiles as many times as I
need
to - I was just hoping for a flag or startup option or something.

Thanks.

--
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/