From: "Charlie Brewer"
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:05 AM
Subject: Just a small newbie question

> G'Evening,
>
> Im extremely new to MySQL.  Im sitting here using a self teach book to
try to guide my way through it.  Anyways, the book is discussing adding
users and setting priveledges.  Now the book is vague on how to do so,
but I believe I use the bin/mysql.exe file (Im on windows obviously).
Problem is when I go to it, all it does and open and close real fast. Am
I doing something wrong? Thanks, sorry for the noob question.