From: "Peter Björkman"
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 8:49 AM
Subject: Fulltext index, stopword list changes

Hi! I'm going to use the fulltext index in an multilingual product and
need to modify/translate the stopword list. According to the
documentation:

"The stopword list can be loaded from the file specified by the
ft_stopword_file variable. See section 4.5.7.4 SHOW VARIABLES. Rebuild
your FULLTEXT indexes after modifying the stopword list. (This variable
is only available from MySQL version 4.0.10 and onwards)"

The variable contains "built in". I can't find any information on where
to find the built in list and no information on which format the
stopword list should have if you create one yourself.

Does anybody know more?

Regards
Peter Björkman