I am trying to revive an existing LAMP system.
I recently installed RedHat9. I had several LAMP
applications
working under RedHat 7.1, but now they don't function
properly. For instance, I have many scripts that use
the
<FORM ACTION="<?php print($PHP_SELF) >" METHOD="post">
construct, but they are not working as they should.
I tried to get help from the PHP home site, but
www.php.net
has been unreacheable to me for several days.
I am considering a desperate attempt to go back to
RedHat 7.1
because that configuration supported my PHP scripts,
but now I can't
even read the updated PHP manual.
Please, if anyone knows how to circumvent this
problem, help me!
Thanks