Hi there just a lot lot lot of questions. Plz answer as many as you can.

What do u prefer varchar(2) or tiny_text?

What is the biggest size for the varchar? If I want to store a very big article. What
is the biggest size for text that is being support?

What is the difference between timestamp and DateTime? What do u suggest?

What is the difference between Varchar and Binary Varchar? Details plz?

I have these type of associations supported by mysql

1:1

1:1 (Non-Identyfying)

1:1 (Descendent Obj.)

What are the differences among them? Especially the last one?