After posting a message you get some more messages of mailservers around the world which are not accepting your message (send to the list). So there a lot of people who aren't receiving this mail because there server is checking spamcop. I don't know you can contact spamcop to ask to delete the ip of the maillist in there listings... Spend some surfing on it...

hans