Hello,

>I have a mysql database in which I run from a machine where I am
developing. I would like to take the contents of a >specific database (plus
all tables) and copy all to another box (not networked). Could someone
point me out to the >specifics of what I need to do, or where in the docs
this is?

do you have any internet access from the second box that can connect to the
first?
if so, you can use mysqldump remotely from the secondary server and pull
the data into it.  You'll need to specify a host with -h
yourhost.yourdomain.com.  i.e
mysqldump -C -h yourhost.yourdomain -u username -pPassword databasename >
outfile.sql
(will grab all tables in databasename and place the contents in the local
folder)

if not you can run mysqldump locally and then move it to a box that does
have a connection to the second server.

checkout mysqldump on mysql.com for lots more options.

hth
jeff

Thanks,
Scott