Not sure how you determine what the order of your rows are, but assuming you
have a column called rownumber, or soemthing to that extent, which is a
sequential numbering of the rows in your table, you can probably do it with
a join on itself.  You might have to play with the join syntax a little (in
the where clause), b/c this is totally off the top of my head.

ie:
SELECT unique_key_field FROM table_name as t1, table_name as t2 where
t1.rownumber = t2.rownumber+1
and
(
(t1.col1='strt' and t1.col2='word')