Hi,

I ran into a slight problem this morning where MySQL suddenly wouldn't
recognize a table anymore.  After doing a myisamchk on it, it listed the
table as having crashed.  myisamchk -r on the table fixed the problem, but I
am concerned that this error happened in the first place.

I've tried to read thru the MySQL docs, but apparently, I must be looking in
the worng places as I can't find anything that specifies what causes MySQL
to mark a table as crashed.  What kind of circumstances might cause this to
happen?  The server itself didn't reboot, nor did MySQL restart.

Thanks!

Eric