> I've experienced more corruption lately on my main site since I moved to my
> own server running 4.0.17max. The site is very busy (60GB a month) and the
> tables are large. I didn't have this level of problems on the rental server.
>
> What are the variables to look into regarding why my tables are getting
> corrupt? Is this a my.cnf issue? Is this a memory issue? Is this a hard
> drive issue? Is this a too many connections issue?

Looking at my dmesg output..

end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42 (hdb), sector 52228450
hdb: read_intr: status=0x59 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest Error }
hdb: read_intr: error=0x40 { UncorrectableError }, LBAsect=56276830, high=3,
low=5945182, sector=5222                                8450

Is it possible this is related to my MySQL table corruption issues? There
are more of these in the file.

Mark Súsol