On 4/12/04 8:50 PM, "Scott Haneda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For some reason I get a lot of email from users on Mac OS X that can not
> install MySql.  I have written a step by step in hopes it will help.  I
> really did little more than copy the notes on the MySql site, but alas, it
> seems some people are not following those correctly.
>
> Hopefully, people can point others to this link <http://newgeo.com/mysql/>

I've received much helpful info from this site as well.

http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/mysql/#install

The guy who runs it used to create binary installers for MySQL.  Now that
MySQL offers them, he simply provides installation and update instructions.
I've used his site many times in my various updates/installs, and it's been
an enormous help.  Just thought I'd throw it out there for people to see.

James