I'm actually i deep doubts with this.
Price is not a thing itself, good point. But in my
case, it was the best way i found out to model.

Suppose you got a company the rents a place (just a
big room, or a party house) for any kinda envents
you'd to make. The company is clear an entity, and the
price would probably be its attribut, despite the
following problem:

This company charges diferent prices depending on the
kind of party you'd like to make on its party House.
You might have a company that charges you the
following.
- Wedding party U$100
- Under Graduation party (prom) U$200
- high school grad party (hs prom) U$ 300

Beyond that, there are the ordinary companies that
have only one basic price for any kind of party (they
don't change their prices depending on the parties).

That's why i decided to model it as an entity, but i'm
not sure in two aspects.
- Should i have a M:N or a 1:N relation between these
entities (note that this is actually not that trivial,
maybe modelled both ways)
- Should i just have a column in my price entity to
specify the kinda party (like PARTY_TYPE) or just have
3 or more specific columns for the party type (lik
PRICE_WEDDING, PRICE_GRADUATION, PRICE_HIGH_SCHOOL).

Well, that's it ...
If u could give an advise...

Thanks in advance,
ltcmelo