Hello Steve, hello Victor,
Thanks for your answers.
My PHP application needs to see this Oracle table, but as far as I could see
PHP has problems with Oracle 9.2.0. I got a conection problem and found in
the PHP's bug database that it isn't currently working.
As I'm familiar with PHP/MySQL, I'm trying to "see" the Oracle table through
MySQL.
That's why I'm thinking on a way to create in MySQL a view (or something
similar) that refers to an external database table (in this case, Oracle).
I don't know if this kind of solution is possible, using only MySQL to see a
remote Oracle table, not including any programming language.

--Claudio
..