Sorry,

grant REPLICATION SLAVE on forum to repltest2@'%' IDENTIFIED BY
'replforum';
ERROR 1144: Illegal GRANT/REVOKE command. Please consult the manual which
privileges can be used.

(using 4.20)

Regard's
Vincent

You were attempting to grant replication rights to all of the TABLES in
the database "forum".  Try it again like:

grant REPLICATION SLAVE on forum to repl@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'replforum';

and see if it works better ;-)

Yours,
Shawn Green