Now that i have my system working more or less OK (Pundit-R, PVR-250, PAL system in Spain, mythtv from cvs -22-01-2005 and the last ivtv driver), I would like to get the teletext show in myth. My main interest is for teletext subtitles, with here are shown in page 888 of teletext.
Two questions, for anybody who can help in any way:

- There is an option inside the config screens of myth, that let you use subtitles in "PAL Teletext". Does anybody if this works for teletext subtitles, sent into page 888, and how to config it? As far as I know, this was only available for "closed Caption" subtitles, but not the ones in page 888 of teletext, but the name now seems something different.

- From the ivtv driver, now I assume that vbi data is inserted into the datastream from /dev/video0 From some time ago, mythtv has been updated with some patches that let it record the vbi data into the mpeg file myth handles. So the last thing needed is to show the teletext on screen. I want to work some time on it (well.... not much free time, i must say....), but I will appreciate any help from somebody who knows how to do it. In particular, I will appreciate any information of the different approaches I can take to show subtitles on myth (OSD, synch issues, in which module to work...)

Thanks everybody for your help.