Andy wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:42:28 -0000,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > RS components are trade only (although I could probably get round
> > that), but again I suspect they have a stupid minimum order amount.
>

> RS www sales aren't trade only, just their  in-person
> collection counters are. I've ordered loads of stuff from
> them over the web.

D'Oh!!!!!!!!!!

All the times I've not ordered as I thought they were trade only
and didn't sell to the public, grrrr.

Even more annoyingly I *have* a RS catalogue.

> No minimum order size I believe although the postal rates are
> more attractive if you can put together a 'larger' order:-

Ha, no problems, I'll be ordering all the rest of the components at
the same time anyway.

For reference if anyone else wants the same part ( TSOP1738 )it is
RS stock number 286-1419 and is 83p

Thanks.

Druid