hi,

I have been tinkering with a wap interface to mythtv and I see there is a wap theme for webmyth, It looks like webmyth detects a wap browser and switches to the wap theme but it still seems to generate html and not wml.

I have messed about with some simple but now quite old pages curtesy of
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2003-June/010360.html
thanks bjorn, and I can now just about record a program from my mobile which is not only cool but occasionally useful!

I am not an expert but I will happily try to persuade the wap theme to work as well but am I missing something here? The wap thee seems to be a small footprint html interface which is great but it's not wml and it doesn't work on my phone. Should I be trying to "finish" the wap theme to do wml instead of html or will that break other applications of the theme that I don't know about? should I be writing another theme again? or has all this already been done and I just can't find it? is anyone using a wap interface from a phone already?

I am grateful for any feedback if I am about to waste my time
cheers

Andy Swain