Thanks very much.

I did have it set to one job, but CPU usage was medium so I've set it
to low. Additionally I saw an option to start commercial flagging when
recording starts. I've disabled that also, at least as a test.

Probably 70% of our recording is late night stuff so commercial
flagging can get done between 3AM and 7AM and probably cause no
problems at all.

Again, thanks!

- Mark