[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

2) Don't mess with wireless!  I know this will probably start some
flames, but to be honest, I never had much luck with 802.11g under
Linux.  I got it to work sometimes, but it was always flakey and would
stop working randomly.  Save yourself a headache and go with
tried-and-true 10/100.  Believe me, it's much easier than reading serial
numbers off of boxes at Best Buy trying to find the one magic revision
of some wireless card that is rumored to work 85% of the time.
FYI. Using a wireless bridge to a PCs built in 10/100 port is a very workable solution for Wireless in Linux as it takes Linux out of the equation.

Kevin