I am trying to implement TodoMVC in Nagare:
http://todomvc.com/examples/react/#/

I currently am getting the error:
TypeError: commit_form_and_answer() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

As you can see in the source code:
https://gist.github.com/metaperl/21aac2d2a5cba7f367e8

I attemped to monkey-patch a commit method into a component, so that I
could commit the object of the component and also answer:
https://gist.github.com/metaperl/21aac2d2a5cba7f367e8#file-gistfile1-py-L22

But for some reason the component is not being passed as the first
argument to the method I monkey-patched into my component when I tell
the form to call the component-level commit() I defined:
https://gist.github.com/metaperl/21aac2d2a5cba7f367e8#file-gistfile1-py-L138