Le 2015-04-23 07:17, Terrence Brannon a écrit :

> On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 6:55:48 PM UTC-7, apoirier wrote:
>
>>> Le 22 avr. 2015 à 19:38, Terrence Brannon <meta...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>>>
>>> I was installing Nagare and noticed it installs SA 0.5.8 which is quite a
>>> bit behind the latest version. Why is such an old version included?
>>>
>>> Can you update to a newer one?
>>
>> Nagare v0.4.1 requires an API of SQLAlchemy which disappeared after v0.5.8.
>>
>> Nagare dev. can use any version of SQLAlchemy. So, if you want a newer
>> version of
>> SQLAlchemy you must:
>>
>> 1. Switch to Nagare dev.
>>> easy_install nagare==dev
>
> That still installs 0.4.1 -
> https://gist.github.com/metaperl/7d26ba3a145603966d40

Hi,

You can see at line 7 [1] that it downloads
"http://www.nagare.org/snapshots/nagare-latest#egg=nagare-dev"; [2] then
installs "nagare-0.4.1-r467" at line 14 [3].

This version is labeled "0.4.1" but it is a snapshot from the latest
changelog of nagare core (rev 467 on http://hg.nagare.org/core/log [4])

 Regards,

Bertrand CROQ
 02 23 21 21 50