The entire thing is working fine. I just moved all 3 class attributes into
being attributes of the instance and it works fine:

class BodyTable(AddParser, ValueTyped, Tagged):
    """A BodyTable parser is the most basic class in its inheritance
    hierarchy."""

    def __init__(self):
        super(BodyTable, self).__init__()
        self.column_name = ''
        self.column_width = 0
*        self.column_delimiter_object = BodyTableColumnDelimiter()*
*        self.column_delimiter_editor = BodyTableColumnDelimiterEditor(*
*            self.column_delimiter_object)*
*        self.column_delimiter_comp = component.Component(*