Le jeudi 12 janvier 2017 20:22:45 UTC+1, En Ware a écrit :

> The only confirmation I have is that a group from net-ng wrote Kansha -- >
> https://github.com/Net-ng/kansha/tree/master/kansha

Nagare is running fine! We develop daily our applications on it, Kansha
being one of them.

> I see the irc channel isn't registered either anymore?

We are going to simplify the Nagare project hosting. Getting ride of the
legacy self-hosted Mercurial repository with its Trac environment and the
Mercurial Bitbucket project, to only keep the Github repository and this
Google group.

> Right now enjoying the tutorials and demos

Great :)