Now I get it to reload, but when changing the counter.py file, and the
reloading triggers, the following stacktrace appears:

*(venv) henrik:~/dev/nagare/examples-counter/counter/conf$ nagare-admin app
serve examples-counter/counter/conf/counter.cfg2020-08-13 15:38:20,764 -
INFO - nagare.publishers.gunicorn - Serving application `counter` on
http://127.0.0.1:80802020-08-13 15:38:20,767 - INFO -
nagare.publishers.gunicorn.worker - Starting gunicorn 20.0.42020-08-13
15:38:20,801 - INFO - nagare.publishers.gunicorn.worker - Listening at:
http://127.0.0.1:8080 (21491)2020-08-13 15:38:20,801 - INFO -
nagare.publishers.gunicorn.worker - Using worker: gthread2020-08-13
15:38:20,816 - INFO - nagare.publishers.gunicorn.worker - Booting worker
with pid: 21495Exception in thread Thread-2:Traceback (most recent call
last):  File
"/home/henrik/.pyenv/versions/stackless-3.7.5/lib/python3.7/threading.py",
line 926, in _bootstrap_inner    self.run()  File
"/home/henrik/dev/nagare/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/watchdog/observers/api.py",

line 203, in run    self.dispatch_events(self.event_queue, self.timeout)
File
"/home/henrik/dev/nagare/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/watchdog/observers/api.py",

line 376, in dispatch_events    handler.dispatch(event)  File
"/home/henrik/dev/nagare/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nagare/services/reloader.py",

line 101, in dispatch    mtime2 =
os.stat(filename).st_mtimeFileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory: '/home/henrik/dev/nagare/examples-counter/counter/counter.py'*