Need to know if this is consistent with alerts going from CRITICAL to OK
without flapping.  If they're going from CRITICAL to WARNING, or
flapping is detected, then the notification won't be sent.

Likely there's a better Pagerduty integration we can write that conveys
current status, but the current implementation is reasonably limited.

I'll mark this one as incomplete for now, pending a reproducer.

** Changed in: charm-nagios

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Nagios
Charm developers, which is subscribed to Nagios Charm.

Title:
  pagerduty not getting resolved status when re-check performed via
  thruk

Status in Nagios Charm:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I've found lately that when a check is in critical state in
  nagios/thruk, and pagerduty has sent out an alert, if the issue is
  cleared by admin action and then one schedules a re-check of the
  service via thruk, it seems that pagerduty does not receive the OK
  status as a result of that check from thruk.

  This has been observed on the "incorrect number of ha routers" check
  via bootstack thruk.