Public bug reported:

I tried to follow the instructions, but the deploy ends up in an ERROR.
This is when using the "mysql" charm.

https://github.com/juju-solutions/charm-mysql/issues/42

I suggest you update the guide to a working charm since anyone trying to
use it will end up in an ERROR.

** Affects: charm-nagios

** Bug watch added: github.com/juju-solutions/charm-mysql/issues #42
   https://github.com/juju-solutions/charm-mysql/issues/42

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Nagios
Charm developers, which is subscribed to Nagios Charm.

Title:
  Default guide instructions ends up in ERROR

Status in Nagios Charm:
  New

Bug description: