From: Hari Sekhon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:20 AM
To: Sapon, Dimitry
Cc: nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Active Checks Issue - Still run even when disabled

usually when this kind of weirdness is going on you have separate 2 instances
of nagios running, perhaps one has checks disabled but the other has checks
enabled.

I would close all nagios instances and start a new one and see if the problem
persists.

beyond that I would suspect a bug. I am running 2.5 so I wouldn't know about
2.8.

-h

Hari Sekhon