Greeting.

I have IRIX 6.5 servers which I like to monitor using Nagios 3.0. I am
able to monitor other servers like Linux & Windows but not able to
configure nagios on IRIX OS servers.

Please guide me how can I install nagios plug-in on IRIX OS and
configure. Where do we will get nagios plug-ins for IRIX.

Thanks and Regards

Amol Bute

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any
attachments) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of Tata
Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. You
are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies immediately and notify the
sender by reply email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free.  Tata Technologies does not accept any
liability for virus infected email or errors or omissions or consequences which
may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. To know more about Tata
Technologies please visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com