I'm thinking about using something like sysreport to generate info about our hosts. It (and other tools like it) have the ability to output to html. To me that makes it somewhat logical to add a per-host html link into Nagios (clicking the host name would take you to a page that shows the detailed info). Have any of you tried this or something similar? Care to share your experience or what you edited, etc?

--

 A. Davis
 Email:     ncc...@gmail.com

 "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
  if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan