I don't want to come across like a jerk, but wouldn't this better be discussed on the Centreon site? I understand its built on Nagios, but I'm thinking you might get better help and support on the Centreon site itself...

 A. Davis
 Email:     ncc...@gmail.com

 "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
  if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

Romain Le Merlus wrote:
Hi,