Hi there,

you can use Nagvis not depending on installing NDOUtils - try NDO2fs which is a new module and fully compatible to current NagVis version. It gets the data from Nagios via NDO Event Broker and writes it to a filebased structure from where NagVis will select the data from.

http://www.vertical-visions.de/2009/01/13/introducing-ndo2fs/
http://www.vertical-visions.de/projects/nagvis-project/
http://www.nagvis.org/

"We added two backends to the main NagVis code. You can now connect NagVis to ndo2fs <http://www.pnp4nagios.org/ndo2fs/start>. Ndo2fs is a lightweight alternative to the default MySQL based NDO."