This is a follow-up to my question about including comments in ack emails. I just tested and ack'd an issue and got an email:

   ***** Nagios *****

   Notification Type: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
   Host: KVM6
   State: DOWN
   Address: 10.5.12.75
   Info: CRITICAL - 10.1.3.75: Host unreachable @ 10.10.45.170. rta
   nan, lost 100%

   Date/Time: Fri Feb 12 12:17:58 EST 2010

   Additional Info:

   Comment:

   Brought down intentionally to test comments in ack emails - From
   IP:10.5.7.22

How do I see who ack'd this message? Better put, what macro do I use to show who ack'd an alert?

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     ncc...@gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan