We're running Nagios 3.2.3 with concurrent service checks set to 40.  We can't
go much higher than this due to resource constraints outside of Nagios but
we're running 329 services at 5 minute intervals (this is a "load test" of
sorts not production load ... yet).  Average execution time/latency is 36/11
seconds so we're seeing quite a few messages like this in the Nagios log file:

(Informational Message) [11-11-2010 14:55:57] Max concurrent service checks
(40) has been reached. Nudging <host>:<service> by 9 seconds...

Is there any way to suppress these messages from being logged?  I don't see an
option for logging these in the config file documentation.

Thanks,
Paul Dubuc