Hi all

As many people to send sms with Nagios I usually use smstools2 , all is
working fine.

Now I am testing smstools3, I can send sms using command line (as root and
Nagios user too), but Nagios program did not send any sms ….

Are there differences in the configuration between smstools2 an smstools3 ?

regards

Marco Borsani

Unix and Monitoring Sysadmin

Technical Operations Dpt.