steve f wrote:
I have a check that checks the size of multiple partitions and we recently added some data that surpassed the threshold value and I have over 100 clients alerting. There is nothing I can do about the space issue, it will go back to normal in a few weeks.

Is it possible to acknowledge all 100 at once?

one of those reasons why we hacked the original cgis for Icinga Classic UI allowing multiple commands to be sent. ofc depending on the apache get restrictions this can be used for various commands, not only mass acknowlegdgements.

consider checking out the demo system: http://classic.demo.icinga.org/icinga/

I do have a service group associated with this check but dont see that it can be ack'ed all at once. Is it possible to edit the status.dat file with a reference to a host group instead of a host name to accomplish this? :

servicecomment {
        host_name=strxxxxxxxx

*host_group = GROUPNAME HERE*

        service_description=Legacy Partition Size
        entry_type=4
        comment_id=129
        source=0
        persistent=0