I finally got it working but it was not that easy. As I am using CentOS 5,
by default the requiretty value in the /etc/sudoers file is activated, so I
had to edit it like this:
#Defaults    requiretty
nagios ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs

And the command in the .cfg file would be like this:
command[check_total_procs]=sudo /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs -w
150 -c 200

Hope it helps!!

--
Un saludo,