Hello,

At the moment I have 1 box setup, monitoring 2 sites (1 local and 1 remote) and
if I go to www.blablabla.co.uk<http://www.blablabla.co.uk> it routes through to
my office and nagios box and the web interface is displayed.

I want to put a box in at the remote site so both boxes only check their own
sites (need to reduce load and traffic over the VPN)

Is there a plugin that allows both localhost/nagios web interfaces to be shown
into 1 that is accessible via my
www.blablabla.co.uk<http://www.blablabla.co.uk> address?

Thanks