I feel like a count down is in order...dang I cant even think about the great 
Holidays coming up vs the classes and people we are going to be learning 
with...which brings me to thinking of Foxworthy and his "You know your a nail 
tech if" that he would come up with cause I know I would be everyone of them 
listed...LMAO!!!! 

1. You already have your bling packed and ready to go for a class thats 3 
months away...lol 
2. 
3. 
4. 

Lets hear it...I started it...oh lordy this is going to be good. LMAO!!!!!


Tammy Warner
The High Road to Education
www.thehrte.com


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to