I am getting $5.00 per, (IN THE AC or gel ) as? nail art add on. I usually do 
the two ring fingers and may-be a stripe or glitter on the rest. Fast ten bucks 
and clients are totally wowed.? If I just glue on to a natural mani then just 
$5.00 total. Folks are lovin it.
Dawn
swtips
Lancaster,PA


 


 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 1:30 pm
Subject: NailTech:: RE: Pricing on clay canes














Hello everyone, just received my order for clay canes and can't wait to put 
a new set of gels on to show them off.? What is everyone charging for this 
great item?? Per slice, or design of nail?? Thanks for any 
imput!


Debbie


Spa at Atrium


Canton OH






One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things 
you love. Try the new AOL.com today!







 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to