Ahh Mare I so agree! Here is a curtsi for ya deb in thanks for our list and all you do to keep us rollin in such a progressive industry!! I love ya and I love of yall too! (As I take another sip off my crushed pinapple mimosa..hicup...) Happy -Thanks-Peace
On 11/27/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I just had to get on here in between pies coming out of the oven to wish my > BT family a very Happy Thanksgiving!? One of the things that I am thankful > for every year for the past 10 years is Deb D and this wonderful group!! > > Blessings to all of you! > > Mare Horak > > > > -- Sent from my mobile device Athena Elliott CMP,ANT,MNT www.MySpaWish.com www.MediNailTech.com www.SPAthena.com [EMAIL PROTECTED] --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
