You're welcome.
 
Lisa 



________________________________
From: Dayna - Days of Beauty <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 3:58:19 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night


I am going to have to give that a try J
thanks
 
Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Lisa Cianciotti
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
 
Yes, Misa worked very well, Blueberry Glaze, I believe is the color I used it 
on.  
 
The OPI color was It's All Greek To Me.  I did a full set on a 15 yr old for a 
Christmas dance.  I used YN acrylic, OPI acrylic base coat, then the color.  I 
then did two diagonal stripes with an irridescent Art Club glitter striper.  
So, I let the polish dry for just the amount of time it took me to put on the 
stripes, then put on one coat Intense seal, cured for 3 minutes, then another 
coat and cured for 2 minutes.  They came out fine, no polish cracking.
 
 
Lisa 
 
 

________________________________

From:Dayna - Days of Beauty <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 10:39:33 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
I haven’t tried it over Misa I should buy some and give it a go. I haven’t had 
any luck with the OPI. How long do you let it dry before you apply the Intense 
Seal?
 
Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Lisa Cianciotti
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
 
The reason I am asking is that I have used Intense Seal over both Misa and OPI 
polish with success.
 
Lisa 
 
 

________________________________

From:Dayna - Days of Beauty <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 10:58:28 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
I have used all three. But please remember the Polish HAS to be Zoya - - no 
other polish will work or it will crack.
 
Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Lisa Cianciotti
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
 
Hi Dayna,
    Are you talking about regular gel over polish or a UV cured topcoat 
like IBD intense seal or YN Finish?
 
Lisa Cianciotti

 

________________________________

From:Dayna - Days of Beauty <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 11:04:02 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
When I have applied the Gel over the polish, the ONLY one that didn’t crack was 
the ZOYA. Other brands I tried cracked even if the polish was even a day old. 
With the ZOYA I just waited about a minute before I applied the Gel. 
 
Dayna
Days of Beauty
Ontario - CANADA
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Michelle Phoenix
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 2:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lost in Translation!! was Night night
 
I guess my question was more about applying gel over wet polish.  It doesn't 
matter if it's on a natural nail w/ a soakable gel base or not.  How long do 
you wait for the polish to dry before applying the gel topcoat?  Won't the gel 
crack w/ the polish under it?

Michelle Phoenix, Proprietor Wet Paint Nail Spa 141 Huron Avenue Cambridge, MA 
02138 617.868.0620 www.wetpaintnailspa.com

________________________________


Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:16:43 +0000
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: Lost in Translation!! was Night night

Michelle,
This would never be for natural nails. OMG.... you would shred the nails just 
removing it. For artificial nails ONLY!
buenos dias,
Lynnette

----- Original Message -----
From: Michelle Phoenix 

So you polish your client's natural nail and then put gel over top?  how do you 
get the gel to stay on the wet polish?

Michelle Phoenix, Proprietor Wet Paint Nail Spa 141 Huron Avenue Cambridge, MA 
02138 617.868.0620 www.wetpaintnailspa.com



________________________________




</html
 
 
 
 


 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to