Caralyn,
You won't have to buff, bec. by applying the color gel+then the finishing coat 
gel, the texture is fine. 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Caralyn <[email protected]>

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:34:18 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Colored gels on top of other gel products




Acrylic powder?   What about the texture?  You won't have to buff to get it 
smooth again?    

Sent from Caralyn's iPhone


On Jan 15, 2009, at 8:17 AM, [email protected] wrote:

I've tried it, and it has worked; however, I find that it works best when I 
sprinkle powder on the base gel+then apply the color gel-I've had amazing 
results!
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Caralyn <[email protected]>

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:08:31 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Colored gels on top of other gel products




Ok Ladies
Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.
Can you put colored gels on top of other gel product?  Let's say I have abc 
gels. But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay?  I have been wondering this 
for some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured I could 
put this ????? Out there. 


Sent from Caralyn's iPhone












      



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to